Samha International School welcomes student applicants from grades Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 10. The school welcomes parents and students who share the aims and values expressed in the school's mission and philosophy, and who believe in development of excellence and character in an environment where values and a caring culture prevail.
Thank you for considering Samha School
The following procedures detail the steps and actions pertaining to the admission services
of Samha School
- The Admissions office sends through students the application package to the families of the regular students.
- For new students, the application forms can be downloaded through the website, faxed, mailed, or picked up by the new family from the Admissions Office.
- The new family schedules a visit with the Admissions Office to obtain additional information and to arrange for a campus tour in coordination with the Counselor's office.
- Transcripts, previous school records, and the completed application form are submitted to the Admissions Office.
- Admission testing is scheduled when needed through the Counselor's Office for all applicants entering grades 1 through 8.
- Developmental assessments and interviews with parents are conducted for children entering Preschool - Kindergarten and Kindergarten 1 through the Admissions Office.
- The applicant's information together with the test results is reviewed and the Counselor's Office then informs the applicant of the school's decision.
- Copies of necessary identification records like passport, residence permit, photos, employment certificates, and health records for approved applicants in Grades Pre-K to 12 are submitted to the Admissions Office.
- After having received the completed application and enrollment fee, the Admissions Office establishes a file for the student.
- The parents can pay the school fees against an account number established by the Business Office.
- The Admissions Office assigns all new students to the different sections of each grade level.
- In coordination with the Counselor's Office, PALS of each grade level class section will escort new students to their respective classes.
1-Nursery and KG Classes payment should be 50% at the beginning of the first semester, and 50% at the beginning of the second semester.
2-Payment could be paid either cash or Bank Transfer to the School Bank account
at AlRajihi Bank account Number: 139-608010-173031.
or from any Bank through IBAN: SA22 8000 0139 6080 1017 3031.
صفوف الحضانة والروضة 1 و2 المدفوعات 50% بداية الفصل الدراسي الاول و 50% مع بداية الفصل الدراسي الثاني اما الصفوف الاخرى 25% من الرسوم يسددعلى 4 مراحل. رسوم الترحيل تدفع مقدما
تسديد الرسوم اما كاش او الشبكة او تحويل الى حساب المدرسة ب مصرف الراجحي
رقم الحساب 173031-608010-139SA22 8000 0139 6080 1017 3031.
.وللتحويل من بنك اخر رقم الآيبان
Samha international School.